Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blogging Evolution and Homeschooling

As we continue on our homeschool journey, so will this blog have to evolve and change.  I have noticed as my kids get older, there is less to blog about, as far as our homeschool goes.  So, I will be veering away from our personal journey to add other educational posts, that I either find interesting or near and dear to our personal journey.

First, DJ is doing awesome with his 3 FLVS school classes.  At first I was nervous, but he has adjusted, and his grades are awesome, even in Geometry.  He really does not like Math!

As I had previously stated I was extremely ill in Dec, that the after effects went right through January. Now the lengthy puzzle must be completed to find out why.  2 years ago my mom was in a horrible car accident.  We spent a lot of time helping her rehab.  This hurt Caitlin in some ways, and helped her in others.  As we try to put the puzzle together for me, I don't want her to get behind.  So, we have had to adjust some of our extracurricular activities, they aren't happy but it is only for a few weeks, to catch up and make sure she is on track.

I also would like to return to work, even if it is just prn.  So, I am studying my options for that as well.  2 years away from nursing was a nice break, but I think I am ready to get back in.

I was going to share some World History links we are using, but apparently I didn't save them on this computer.  So, I will just share one of the last videos we watched.  DJ will be taking the CLEP in the Summer.  If he does well we will pursue more of that option.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!