Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 27, 2018

End Of 2nd Quarter and A New Endeavor

I have spent much of 2018 reflecting, and researching.  No, not homeschool stuff.  I always do that.  I have been a nurse for 31 years, and as I get older it becomes more and more demanding.  I have researched all my options, and decided to start a new Health and Wellness Coach business.  This is both exciting and scary.  I will still work my 2 days outside of the home, and homeschool.  I am only accepting up to 4 clients, and that sounds reasonable to me at this point and time.  If you would like to check it out click here.     Who knows maybe you need a Health Buddy.

We finished our 2nd semester on Friday before Christmas.  I can tell you the changes I made at the end of the first semester are already showing progress.  One thing I discovered is Caitlin decided that wearing her glasses was an option, instead of a requirement.  I was wondering why her Math was good and then just fell of the cliff.  She improved in Science as well, and she really enjoyed the series The Men Who Made America, on Netflix.  I need to find some more interesting documentaries.  She is definitely a visual learner.

Are you ready for a New Year?  Do you make resolutions?  Drop me a note.  

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!