Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 2, 2019

Tomorrow Is Our First Day of School

We will be starting our first day of grade 10 tomorrow.  We will be trying our new daily schedule, and she will be starting Drama on Wednesday.  So, we have a full week, and I am hoping that Hurricane Dorian continues to track off the coast of Florida.  I hope it stays off the coast, period.  The poor Bahamas have just been hammered by this awful storm.

We will be starting with ASL on VHSG.  This is a free course, and at your own pace.  Right now that is all I can say about it.  The first week is preliminary stuff.  I registered her for FLVS today, so she can take Driver's Ed in January.

While Caitlin does 10th grade stuff, I will be continuing to get my Health Coaching business going, plus taking a Reiki class, and finishing up Integrative Therapies classes.  I am hoping to have at least one client by the end of the year.  Most of this year I have focused on building my following and writing good content blog posts on my Health Buddy Melissa blog.  I finished my first Guided Imagery voice recording for Better Sleep.  I hope to get more done soon.

What are you working on this week?





No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!