Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Whimsy on Wednesday: DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kid's Table

We don't have enough family here to worry about a kid's table.  But, when I was a kid there was and some of these would have been super fun at the kid's table when I was a kid.

Caitlin is studying for a big Oceanography test, which she will take right before Thanksgiving break.  I am adding Language Arts on EP Highschool to our Quil, and editing assignments.  I am really pushing Language Arts with her this year.  Her least favorite, and by far the class that needs the most work.  Our first quarter also ends when Thanksgiving break starts.


You can visit my other blog at https://healthbuddydotblog.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!