Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Travel on Tuesday: Gilchrist Blue Springs

Florida actually has several parks named Blue Springs.  This Blue Springs was bought by Gilchrist County and is now called Gilchrist Blue Springs.  It is one of my most favorite places to visit.  The video below will show why.  I did not take the video.  I found it on Youtube.  The jumping dock shown in the video is no longer there which makes the park less crowded because teens and young adults would crowd it to jump and there was not much room left to swim.  So, I was not sad to see it go.  My kids were, though, lol.  If you ever can be sure and visit Gilchrist County Blue Springs.  You will not be disappointed.  You can camp there, too.


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!