Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Portfolio Self Reflection

Alot of homeschool evaluators, do what is called a Self Reflection. This is a sample of the one, we will be using. You can use this one, if you like, or adapt it to your own needs.

Portfolio Self-ReflectionThis portfolio contains samples of work I have done this past year.I am especially proud of ____________ _________ _____because…The activity/unit/ assignment I liked best this year was…I learned from this activity that…If I had more time I would have…This work shows my ability to…End of year reflections:I did my best work this year in…I would like to learn how to…I need more help in…Best book…I wish we had done more…Favorite field trip was…Next year I want to…Congratulate yourself on a great year!For older homeschoolers I add a few other reflections:Self-Reflection Prompts:I am proud of this because…The most difficult part of this assignment (unit, activity, etc)was…I learned from this activity that…If I had more time I would have…This product connects to my future goals by…This product shows my ability to…The theme of this assignment could be…If I had better software/hardware I would have…End of year reflections:I did my best work this year in…I would like to learn how to…I need more help in…The activity/unit/ assignment I liked best this year was…Best book…I wish we had done more…Favorite field trip was…Next year I want to…

2 comments:

New England Quilter said...

I found your blog through project wonderful. I am a teacher and loove your site. Nice job!! Why does cat start with C and kitten with a K?? I'll have to check that one out!

Melissa said...

Thank you. I am still learning, this whole blogging thing. It is a great way to keep records, and remember favorite sites and links. Hope to talk to you again.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!