Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Vertical Angle Thoerem: Geometry

Awful fancy words for something that isn't too awful to figure out. We hit our first snag with Geometry, this week. You can guess what it was. I never took a formal Geometry class, a hundred years ago, it was just part of regular Math class. But, after watching the short video below, and the reading in the textbook, I was able to figure it out. I must say Math Help is an awesome website. I think their price is high, however, if you really can not teach your child Math, and they really need Math, it might be worth the investment. We aren't there yet, but I have come pretty close. I am saving the video, so my son can watch it a 100 times if he needs to get it.

The weather has been amazing this week. We started our morning one mile walk back up. I try to do it every day. I use Charity Miles app, to keep track of my progress, and you can pick a charity to donate money to just for walking. I have been using it for a while now, and I love it! Check it out in your app store.







No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!