Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, August 19, 2019

American High School Civics

Each Monday, I will try to do a post on either our History, or Language Arts.  Since the Science and Math, are not created by me, there isn't much for me to share about those subjects.

We will be studying American Civics and Government in Grade 10.  I chose this year specifically because next year is an election year.  Just like I did with my son, 4 years ago, we will follow the primaries, debates, and candidates with some hot discussion, and topics.  I can not find the book I used for my son, so I chose the video below.  If you prefer a book, the book below has the same title as the video.  We have not officially started back to school, yet, so I am getting ready.

Did you check out my new Health Coach blog, yet?  Click here, if interested. I am doing a live group session on, Better Sleep, in September, on my Health Coach blog. 






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!