Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Homeschool Tips on Tuesday

Now that I only have one child left to homeschool, and she is 15, I don't have a whole lot to blog about for her anymore.  She doesn't care for field trips, or letting me take cute pics anymore, so I guess I will just blog about other topics.  I don't want this blog to go away after all.  It can still be useful to so many people.

So my first, and most important tip is to find out what the Homeschool Laws are in your state.  Believe it or not, they are all quite different.  Some have very few to almost no laws governing homeschoolers while others are quite strict.  After you do that you can start to decide on what and how you are going to teach it.  Here in FL, our laws are not real strict giving homeschoolers lots of freedom to teach what and how they want.  It is a great state for Unschoolers.

Watch each Tuesday for new homeschool tips.  If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will respond.  If you spam me I will block.








No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!