Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Phonics Island App

If your kids love to learn by playing games, or you just want them to play educational games rather than nonsense games, then Island Phonics could be for you. I love the apps, because the kids can play and learn while on the go. In the grocery store, doctor's office or in the car. I was hesitant to get a smart phone, but now that I have one I love it!

No comments: