Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Are You Tired of School Yet? I Am! Visit Honeymoon Island State Park

I hope my kids don't read this, but I am tired of school now, lol. We have six weeks left, and have finished up some of our lessons. But, not all of them, so we go on. I always get tired of school, this time of year. I would much rather be by the pool, which isn't even open yet, grr, or at the beach. Normally we go to one of the local springs, or St Augustine to visit the Atlantic Ocean. But, I wanted to go somewhere different. So, we headed south to Honeymoon Island State Park, a very busy state park I might add. On the Gulf side of Florida, the water is much calmer, so it is more clear, and safer if you ask me. DJ had a ball using his goggles to see all the things under the water. Thank goodness he didn't see a shark. Caitlin enjoyed playing in the water without the waves knocking her over, or pulling down her bathing suit. I too felt more comfortable on the Gulf side, and it was a beautiful day. We will definitely visit Honeymoon Island again. Until then, we will finish up school




No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!