Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A More Normal School Week

Last week was a crazy, yet fun week.  I left off with Wednesday, which was horseback riding lessons.  On Thursday we did some traditional book work schooling.  We still had to catch up, so not a lot got accomplished.  Friday was supposed to be a park day, couldn't do that, and a Christmas party, didn't do that either.  Due to a death, that was very unexpected, with the fire dept family, the Christmas party was canceled.  We did have friends over Friday night, to sit around the fire, a few cocktails and just plain fun.  I could feel a migraine coming on Friday afternoon.  But, I was hoping it would go away, but it didn't.  By Saturday I was suffering a full blown migraine.  I really hate migraines.  I can barely function when I have one, and it just doesn't work for me.  I am in no way used to just lying around and or sleeping all day.  Today it is better, but still there.  I do have to make an appt to be seen, though the last time they were this bad I got no answers, but at least I can get my prescription refilled.  I also have a tooth bothering me.  Why not right?  We do have dental, but it will take me forever to get seen.  So, I am still contemplating what to do with it.  Back to normal tomorrow, I hope.

2 comments:

Small Town Mommy said...

I am so sorry about the migraine. I hate them and can totally relate.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Anne.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!