Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Odd and Even Numbers Math Songs

Yesterday, at our coop we learned some more about the Theory of Evolution and how it does not fit into God's teachings.  We also went for a group walk.

Today started with a bang, literally.  I woke up at my normal time, went into the bathroom, and heard water running.  Since I really wasn't awake, and my husband hadn't slept well, I though wow Craig is doing laundry.  Yeah OK, should have known better, lol!  When I felt the cold water hit my foot, it woke me up rather quickly.  The noise I heard was in fact the washing machine, but the pipe to the washing machine had busted, and water was pouring everywhere, in the back hallway and the BR adjacent to it.  What a mess, but it is fixed, and I am praying for minimal damage.  We did do a full day of school, after all the excitement ended.  I started a new workout routine.  I have been walking since last Oct, but now it is getting too hot, and I want to mix it up a little.  So my husband bought me a video set similar to the P90X system.  I did the first DVD today.  I actually don't feel as sore as I thought I would.  I don't have a balance ball, so on that day we will walk.  Do you exercise?  What do you do?  Caitlin is learning about identifying odd and even numbers.  I thought the videos below were cute, and would help her understand it a bit easier.

Lesson Plans For 05/15/2012:

DJ:
Math:  Saxon 65 chapter 94, plus division and fraction worksheets
Language Arts:  Adjectives
Social Studies:  Map Skills, Middle Ages chaper 40
Science:  Speed and Motion
Writing:  Poetry

Caitlin:
Head of the Class:  3 cycles
Spelling:  Consonant Word Search
Language Arts:  Action Words, Beginning Sounds
Math:  Saxon 1/2, even and odd numbers, measuring and ordinal numbers



4 comments:

betchai said...

sorry to hear about the pipeline, hope indeed there is minimal damage, i only do walks and hikes for my exercise, in the summer i mix my walks and hikes with swimming/boogie boarding.

Anne said...

What a bummer of an alarm. I hope there was little or no damage.

Melissa said...

I turned out quite OK, actually. I am so happy. We do have homeowners insurance, but with a 500 dollar deductible you would need a lot of damage to make a claim worth while. I am so happy my hubby is a little handy.

sree said...

Lovely blog.I like the videos you posted here.Maths is my favorite subject.How simple can you solve the problem find the sum of the odd numbers between 0 and 50. http://youtu.be/LDz9NMOb-HU

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!