Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nothing Exciting Today

I guess all the excitement for the week is over. I have to work tomorrow night, so no lessons tomorrow except grocery shopping. I am in a bit of a mood because someone started some trouble and I am now being asked to forget about it. This is not easy for me, but I will try to be the better person. Oh, and I ran out of printer paper so I can not print any of the extra lessons I wanted to print, grrrrr.

Lesson Plans For 11/3/11:

DJ:
Cursive Writing
Health: The muscular system
Math: Saxon 65 chapter 45
Science: Elements
Language Arts: Commas

Caitlin:
Cursive Writing
Head of the Class: Three cycles
Social Studies: Mayflower Compact
Language Arts: Action words
Math: Saxon 1, telling time
Shape Words: Crossword puzzle
Word Play: Worksheet

3 comments:

Cool Math Games for Kids said...

I love grocery shopping!!

Melissa said...

LOL you can do mine for me.

Anne said...

It sounds like this was a frustrating day. I hope things have gotten better.

Missy69 on Redbubble

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!