Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Ecosmart Winner Is!

I had three entries Anne, Lori, and Kristy, and the name drawn from the magic hat was, Anne! Congrats Ms Anne you are the winner. I need you to email me at melissaruede@yahoo.com with the email address you want me to share with the promoter. Thank you to my other entries.

Today is Friday which means grocery shopping, and lesson planning for next week. At least we don't have school today, and next week is our last week before Christmas break.

I thought I was going to be making a turkey breast for Christmas dinner, but my husband came to me last night and said he knows what he wants for Christmas dinner. I could have sworn we already decided that LOL! Anyway he wants a prime rib roast. I do not cook these, or choose the meat, he does. He is overly fussy about it, and it is easier for me to just have him do it. Works for me I don't want to cook on Christmas anyways. I am unsure if friends are stopping over or not this year. My mom will be here.

I start a new giveaway tomorrow that is really cute for kids, so be sure to check back.



No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!