Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Free Travel Videos

This year DJ finished up learning about Ancient Times. In the Fall he will begin learning about The Middle Ages. He has already begun reading the book, even though he will be reading it again, LOL! I guess he just enjoys it. I use a lot of Youtube videos for supplemental education to subjects we are learning. I came across this awesome Travel Video site, and it is free. The videos are all Youtube, but they are already categorized with detailed explanations, so it saves me time searching for them myself. And they have some of the most awesome videos on there. If your kids are learning about different parts of the world, check it out. Or, if you yourself just love to learn about other places, it is great for big kids too LOL! Have fun!

2 comments:

betchai said...

educational youtube videos are very helpful since they use a variety of learning modalities.

Melissa said...

There are so many available to choose from now too. I love it!

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!