Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why I Homeschool

I homeschool so I can relearn everything I learned in school, LOL! Seriously though I can not believe how much I remember, and how much I never learned, or forgot. Teaching your children, unless you are already a teacher which I am not, is like going back to school yourself. It has been a fun school year, and I am happy with the progress we have made. This will be my last Wed meme Why I Homeschool, until we return to regular classes in September. Hop on over to Miss Moes blog, to see why she homeschools.

DJ's 4H photography book was handed in yesterday. I am eager to see what Mr Chris comments will be. Caitlin, because she is Cloverbud, has a book that can be completed over two years. She has one more interview, which she is avoiding, and then hers will basically be done.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!