Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Few Days Of School!

This is our last official few days of school. Yay!!!! Then I have to do final report cards, start working on portfolios, and continue planning for next year. I know still busy, but still a vacation for me.

Don't worry, I still put up posts, and summertime is when I get to post about anything I want, educational or otherwise. So be sure to have your typing fingers ready so you can comment on all my cool upcoming posts.

Have a great Summer!

5 comments:

betchai said...

i also have few days, actually a week and next Monday, then, summer break :) have a great summer break too Melissa.

Kristy said...

Rebecca and David's last day is this Friday, June 10th. I am so ready for summer vacation! Happy Summer to all of you!

Melissa said...

Thank you Betchai and Ms Kristy. Our official last day is the 10th but we are basically done. Did you guys get any of them nasty storms yesterday?

Kristy said...

We didn't get any of the bad storms but a few rain showers and that's it. I hope you are all doing well.

Melissa said...

We are doing well, and I hope the same is true for all of you.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!