Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Grumpy Song by David Weinstone

If your kids watch Noggin, then you have probably heard this song. My kids have decided to dedicate this song to me. It seems on Saturdays, after working 11-7 on Friday, I am not the happiest person to be around. I must admit I am a little grumpy, when I don't get a whole lot of sleep. Those of you who have ever worked the graveyard shift, I am sure you understand. If you have never experienced The Grumpy Song, by David Weinstone, check it out below. It will put a smile on your face, even if you are grumpy, I promise.





DJ and Caitlin are having a playdate tomorrow, with a friend from church, so school will not begin until after 2 PM.

Lesson Plans for 10/26/09:

DJ:
Spelling/Vocab: Look up the definition for each vocabulary word
Art: Learn to draw a pumpkin, and a car part 2, use the video below for pumpkin
Reading: Read Chapter 9 of Dolphin Diaries, with summary
Arts and Crafts: Bear pumpkin
Math: Addition, subtraction, multiplication
Language Arts: Prefixes, homographs review
Cursive Writing
Writing: Write a conversation between a cat, mouse, and duck

Caitlin:
Reading: HOP Ann's Hat week two, this book has been a challenge for Caitlin
Pioneers: Worksheet
Math: Counting to thirties by ones, and twos
Arts and Crafts: Bear pumpkin
Printing Practice
Alphabet Book: Letter X

2 comments:

Homeschool Mother said...

I really enjoy coming to your blog. You do have awesome videos.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!