Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo Friday

On the day before Christmas Eve, 2010, we stopped by my mom's house before going out to look at Christmas lights. My mother does not get in many pictures, but she did agree to this one. My husband took the picture. My mom is 64, and I am unsure of how many more pictures she will agree to. If anyone would like to join me on Photo Friday, feel free. There are no rules, just share a fun photo each Friday. Have an awesome Friday, everyone. I signed up to work night shift tonight, an extra night for me. So if you see me on Facebook and I am grumpy, pay me no mind.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!