Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Diet And Exercise With Heart Disease

I found this short video to be very informative. It is always important to remember that if you already have a diagnosis of Heart Disease to consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Depending on the severity of your Heart Disease may be harmful.




Lesson Plans for 2/9/09:

Spelling: Lesson 19- write each spelling word 2x each, print, and cursive
Vocabulary: Lesson 19- Look up the definition of each vocabulary word
Reading: Read chapter 7 of Ghost Town at Sundown
Language Arts: Capitalization, punctuation
Math: Measuring maps, multiplication, division
Writing: My favorite food is
Arts and crafts: Learn to draw Vugita, Heart wreath itp
Music: Grammar rock, itp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to regulate my diet too since I try to avoid getting heart disease, I think it is scary to have one.

Melissa said...

Yes it is scary to have Heart Disease, eating right will help prevent it.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!