Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 22, 2010

How To Tie Die A Shirt

Tomorrow we are going to a tie dying playdate. In case you are wondering, no I have never tie died anything. Until three years ago I rented all of my homes, and tie dying in their washing machines was frowned upon. I was plenty happy to have the washer, and not have to go to the laundromat, so I never pressed the issue. Ms Laura is hosting our playdate tomorrow, and has offered to make tie dies for everyone. Plus water play, barbecue, and just good socialization. I have been a little stressed lately, so I am in much need of some relaxing, and socializing. If I don't get back before the weekend, I hope everyone has an awesome one. We will be watching the Tropical Depression moving towards the Gulf, ugh!




4 comments:

betchai said...

have fun, Melissa, it would be great too if you can take pictures of your died projects.

Melissa said...

Ah very good idea, thanks for reminding me.

rochelle@mom-says said...

wow,that's a fun date to look forward to. have fun,melissa!

Melissa said...

We had a blast. Unfortunately we were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures LOL.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!