Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Back To School From Spring Break

Today is our first day back to lessons, from Spring Break, and of course everyone is slow moving. We will be doing Head of the Class, of course, and DJ is doing a book review of the Percy Jackson series on his blog. DJ will also do math, and a book report for the last Percy Jackson book. Depending on how long those take him, I may assign more work. Caitlin actually managed to sneak undone work past me, before Spring Break, so she has some makeup work to do. This is one of my roses that are starting to bloom. DJ took this shot, and he is continuing to learn about photography. We are ready to get back to lessons, or at least I am, LOL! One semester left. I can not believe it already. Have a great Monday, all.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!