Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 22, 2008

A Huge Thank You

I would like to extend a huge thank you to our friends Dave, and Lyn. I have blogged about them before. They homeschooled their son from 5th grade, until graduation. They have given us a ton of school supplies in the past. Most of which we could not use yet, so I stored them for later use. Yesterday, my husband went to see Dave, and he gave him a huge bag full of stuff. They gave us a whole kids dictionary set, the complete Harry Potter book series, a Chemistry set, Legos, and a whole raft of other educational books. Starting usually in February I start to do the curriculum for the next year. These books will save me a lot of money. They will take me more time, because I will have to make my own lesson plans, but I won't have to buy a Hisory, Science or Health book for the upcoming year. I can not thank them enough, for everything they have given us.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday. It is freezing again here, after having tank top weather. It is really crazy. My sister will be here soon, yeah.

If you would like to help educate youth, you can for free, and with one click. Go to http://www.theliteracysite.com just click on the logo and they will donate a portion of their advertising earnings, to help donate books and other learning supplies. The logo is also posted at the bottom of this blog. You can click every day, once a day.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!