Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fish Habitats, Vegetable Starter Gardens

Check out this cool underground fish habitat. It is an aquarium, and pretty awesome. Today I transplanted some of the vegetables that are already too big for the starter garden. I think they are the cucumbers, I should have marked them. I know they aren't the tomatoes. I put them in a big tray with dirt, so they have room to grow. I always keep them in the special potting soil, they started in. I need to get fertilizer when I head to Walmart again. Speaking of Walmart, they do not have the Topsy Turvy this year, but some other growing device. I bought one, but I am not optimistic it will work as well as the Topsy Turvy. I am going to check out Ebay, Home Depot, and see if they have any. At any rate the one I got from Walmart, had tomato seeds already in it, and they won't be ready to start just yet. It is still not quite warm enough. Middle of April I will start them. Tomorrow I will share the wood Science project with you all, and a cool website I found from another blogger. You will like it, I promise.





2 comments:

betchai said...

i have the same problem with you Melissa when I am gardening and starting with seeds, I have difficulty sometimes identifying what are they :)it is nice to be eating freshly picked veggies from our backyard.

Melissa said...

You would think I would learn to mark them, but I am pretty sure they are cukes. I hope to have even more veggies so I can share with friends, and family.

Missy69 on Redbubble

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!