Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Microsoft Mouse Mischief For Homeschoolers

When homeschool.com sent me this email this morning I was confused. What a confusing name for something, and it didn't make much sense. The I read the whole thing. Microsoft Network contacted Homeschool.com and is offering the mouse for free to homeschoolers that use the Miscrosoft Powerpoint 2007 or 2010 software. That is why I didn't know what the mouse was, because I do not use Powerpoint. However, if you are a homeschooler and you do use the Powerpoint software mentioned head over to Homeschool.com and read the article to find out how you can get it FREE. If I have not said this before Homescool.com is the best place to find all kinds of awesome homeschool information. I use it all the time.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That sounds great. My older daughter uses Powerpoint for school, but I don't think we are eligible since I don't homeschool. It might be something to consider for a future lesson. Powerpoint is a valuable skill.

Melissa said...

Both Caitlin and DJ can work their ways around the computer. DJ is very good, and we use MS Works. I will have to see what the differences between MS Works, and Powerpoint are. I am not familiar with it at all.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!