Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Quizlet

Next week is the last week of our first quarter of school.  That means review and test to see what was learned and what was not.  Of course I prefer online quizzes, if possible, to save on printing ink.  I hate buying ink all the time.  While I was browsing around looking for online quizzes, to suit what I need to test on, I came across Quizlet.  I actually think I had found this site before, but it was still in development and was not working real well.  I checked it out and it is quite an awesome little site.  Not just for quizzing but for learning and studying.  I like it, and plan on using it a lot in the future.  Check it out.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!