Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Loyal Friend and Visitor Award!

I must admit I do not always participate in these blogger awards. However my blogging friend Rochelle, at Femme Power, was kind enough to honor me with the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award. So, I could not pass up the opportunity to share it with others. This award is a little bit more laid back, than most of the blogger awards given out. Here are the rules:

1. Copy the Loyal Award badge.
2. Pass it to who you think is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back the one who sent you this award.

Not too hard right, and what a lovely badge it is. Now comes the hard part for me, passing it on. There are so many loyal visitors to my blog, and those I consider loyal blogging friends. Some bloggers don't like to go outside their niche, to make posts about awards. So I am handling like this: If you are a regular visitor to this blog, and you would love to share this award, and pass it on to your readers, please contact me, and I will most definitely pass it on to you. Thank you Rochelle, I am greatly honored.

4 comments:

Femmepower said...

Thanks Melissa for doing the extra mile in posting this and also for including me in your kindness hall of fame. How nice of you. I surely hope you'll be able to generate enough funds for charity.

betchai said...

congratulations melissa. i thank you for all the help you extend to us through our blogging for fun group.

Leomar said...

Congratulations, Melissa. This is an award that you truly deserves. Thank you for being a loyal blogging friend and visitor to all of us in the blogging for fun group.

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, you make me blush. It goes both ways, you are all awesome too, and I truly enjoy all of you.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!