Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cleaning Is The Education Of The Day

I have been putting this off, and putting it off, but today it shall be done. I am talking about Caitlin's room. She has so much stuff, and her idea of cleaning is to just shove it under the bed where I can not see it. Trust me I can see it. So Caitlin's lessons for the day will center around Head of the Class, for thirty minutes, and then she and I will tackle her room. Items need to be removed, plain and simple. When I look at her room I think of that show Hoarders. Caitlin does not like to throw away anything, ever. This will be an interesting lesson.

DJ will do his usual lessons for the day, as scheduled. Oh and DJ is going to try a couple of more trick pictures for his photography lesson. Wish me luck everyone! I think I am going to need it.

4 comments:

MissMOE said...

Good luck! You are a better mom than me right now--I'm choosing to ignore it right now!

Busy Momma said...

I did that last week! I call my 5 year daughter "My little hoarder" Good luck!

betchai said...

hahaha, this post made me laugh, since I remember myself at Caitlin's age, I hide everything under my bed too or in my cabinet, haha! and when I look for things, they become a mess again :(

Melissa said...

Thanks to all of you. It took us a total of two and a half hours, but it is clean and beautiful and she even kept it that way through the day and evening. It was very difficult for her to have things removed from her room. I didn't actually make her give away any of her toys but I did make her store them in my closet and then she will ask to play with them and return them to the closet when done. I could not believe the stuff I found under her bed. I could have nightmares.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!