Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why I Homeschool

Wednesday is Why I Homeschool day. It is a weekly meme put on by Miss Moe. Be sure to check out why she homeschools each week, and join in if you like.

I homeschool because my kids can be their own unique self, without fear of reprisal. Caitlin is shy and reserved, and doesn't really care much for change. DJ is bold and outgoing, yet sensitive and kind. I love to let my children grow to be their own little selves, without someone telling them they are different and need to comform.

5 comments:

Anne said...

It is great that your kids can be themselves without having to worry about what other people think. There is so much judgement in the world.

MissMOE said...

What a perfect reason, Melissa.

betchai said...

I admire and highly respect your reasons Melissa, very noble and with you around, I am very happy for DJ and Caitlin

Bre H said...

This is one of the reasons I enjoy homeschooling too. Isn't it fun to watch your children blossom? :-)

Melissa said...

Thanks to all of you, and yes it is one of the most perfect reasons to homeschool.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!