Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Making Trick Pictures

OK so we had a lot of fun trying to make trick pictures. DJ needs to finish up his photography book 1, for 4H, and be turned in by June 10th. We only had a few lessons left and the trick photography was one of them. I think we will try these again because the lighting was not optimal, and the jar we used was way to big as you can see. Caitlin looks like a flea standing on my hand. She needed to be a bit closer and a smaller jar. I have a very small hand and holding that jar up in position, and trying not to get into the picture was none too easy. But you get the idea. We needed way less sun. Then we went to the playdate at the park, met some new members, and it was really, really hot. I have mentioned my pool pump is dead, not that it was a great one to begin with. So I just sent my husband to Walmart to hopefully get a new one. Everywhere we have tried to order the nicer one, in our area, is on back order until the end of May. Don't these people know it is way too hot to wait that long? Obviously not. Hope everyone is having an awesome Tuesday.

3 comments:

betchai said...

yeah, it's always fun to take trick pictures Melissa, glad to see you all having fun, it's like experiment too, and you get to re-do it when you do not like it. fun photos.

Melissa said...

Thanks Betchai, you always give the best encouragement.

Ebie said...

Hi Melissa, I am glad your son is enjoying photography. Hehehe, I did have plenty of time in my hands toying with ideas because I know my limits in hiking. While under a little shade waiting for the rest of the group to come back, many things come to your mind. There is one trick I tried. My water bottle was half empty and I angled it so I saw a reflection of the mountain. Try it and see if it works.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!