Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Homeschool Freebies

I was so upset about the events that happened earlier, that I forgot I wanted to start sharing some cool free stuff. I have so many websites I have saved, and used over the years, plus others I find all the time. It might be nice to start sharing some of them each day. I do share the ones we are currently using, but very often forgot about ones used in the past, or ones I have saved for the future. One of my favorite websites is Homeschool Freebie of the Day. Now I don't always take what they are offering, for various reasons, but other times I find something really cool. Today they are offering an audio mp3 clip from the Mayflower. There were radio reporters at the dock, when the Mayflower was getting ready to head to the New World. Listen to the accounts, and drama, of whether they would really get to sail that day or not. I can not wait to have my kids listen to this. Just click the link, highlighted to go there. I hope you still have time to get it.

For anyone trying to teach your child to read, you know how frustrating it can be.  I had to try different things with my daughter before she got it.  Check out the interactive book below, it is free today, so check to be sure it is still free when you purchase.  Or if you really want it you could just buy it.  We are very frugal and always looking for affordable or free, good learning material.  For two kids, I don't spend more than 100 dollars and that is a stretch.  My son will be in High School next year, so that may change.

If you want to browse my Amazon Homeschool store, it is at the bottom of this blog. Click on the Arts and Crafts link to get all items to load. It was weird setting it up, and is not exactly how I want it. Will work on that.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!