Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Explorers and Pioneers Social Studies

Social Studies tomorrow will focus on Explorers, and Pioneers namely Lewis and Clark. I have a themed unit that you can get for free as well, from School Express. Of course I love to add videos to add additional learning material, and options for learning. There are two parts, both about 8 minutes long. History was one of my weakest subjects in school, mostly because I had no interest. Now I wish I had paid more attention, there is so much I either do not remember, or just do not know.





Lesson plans for 3/4/09:

Writing: Write a short fairy tale
Math: Pictographs, probability, multiplication, division
Language Arts: Subjects, there, their and they're
Spelling: Lesson 23 write each spelling words two times each
Vocabulary: Lesson 23 use each vocabulary word in a sentence
Spanish: review

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!