Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Explorers and Pioneers Social Studies

Social Studies tomorrow will focus on Explorers, and Pioneers namely Lewis and Clark. I have a themed unit that you can get for free as well, from School Express. Of course I love to add videos to add additional learning material, and options for learning. There are two parts, both about 8 minutes long. History was one of my weakest subjects in school, mostly because I had no interest. Now I wish I had paid more attention, there is so much I either do not remember, or just do not know.





Lesson plans for 3/4/09:

Writing: Write a short fairy tale
Math: Pictographs, probability, multiplication, division
Language Arts: Subjects, there, their and they're
Spelling: Lesson 23 write each spelling words two times each
Vocabulary: Lesson 23 use each vocabulary word in a sentence
Spanish: review

2 comments:

Laurel Santiago said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

Melissa said...

You are welcome

Missy69 on Redbubble

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!