Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye To Alexis Grace, So Sad

Alexis Grace was voted off of American Idol, last night, and to say the least I was shocked. I thought her performance, though not the best, was much better, than Meagan, Michael, and Kris. I also could not believe Allison was in the bottom three. I did not hear any criticism from any of the judges, about her performance. This result has kicked my husband out of the contest. He is not happy about that. I think the judges would have saved her, if she had sung the song better, last night. She did not, matter of fact it was worse. So sad, it is always hard for parents, with young children back home. May be a blessing, in the end. Best wishes to Alexis Grace.


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!