Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Learn To Draw Batman

Tomorrow for art class, we will be drawing Batman. My son loves superfriends, and I try to keep his artwork targeted at his interests. This one is kind of tough, so it will be interesting to see how he does. My younger child does more simple artwork. I purchase a large craft box, from Walmart, for them to make gifts, such as bookmarks, picture frames, and other crafts. It cost less than 5 dollars, and has over 100 projects. It will save me on computer ink. We are really enjoying the new Monday lesson set up. We do reading, arts and crafts, music, and math. It gives my son more time to read, the harder books, he has chosen to read. I hope everyone is having a marvelous Sunday. We are off the the flea market, and a small zoo they are having there today. I have never been, so I will let you know how it is.


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!