Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny Cake


My kids have decided this year for Easter, they want an Easter Bunny Cake, instead of candy. This works for me, as I am tweeking my baking skills anyway. I love to do the cakes, and learn to do them. I am not all that fancy, or anything. I found a very easy one to make here. I will not be using coconut, as my kids do not like it, but pastel colored sugar sprinkles to cover the bunny. Wish me luck I might need it. The rest of our Easter menu will include HAM. I stressed it, because my husband gave up pork, and red meat for Lent. I am proud of him, I did not think he would be able to do it. He will be rewarded with a thick, fat, juicy Ham for Easter dinner.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck with the cake! It is so cute. I can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Melissa said...

Thank you I will post pictures of the one I make. Have a great day.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!