Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 Ms America From Nebraska

Last night was a jam packed night for TV watching. The 2011 Ms America was crowned. Congrats to Terese Scanlan from Nebraska. The NFL playoffs continued as well with Greenbay literally spanking the Falcons. The Steelers beat out the Ravens, that looked at first like it might go into overtime. Thank goodness the Steelers won, because my husband is a baby when his team loses. Speaking of husbands and babies, my husband has been sick for three days. He is finally feeling a little bit better today. He was able to get out of bed, and eat a little bit. That is how I know my husband is really sick, if he has no appetite. I had to call off from work last night because I didn't feel safe leaving my kids while he was so incapacitated. Today is the other half of the playoff games with the Seahawks and Bears up first. I really hope the Seahawks win. I am a bit of an underdog supporter, and it would be nice for Hasselback to maybe win a Superbowl before he really can't play anymore. The Jets and Patriots round out the games for the weekend. I will route for the Jets in this one. Happy Sunday, and enjoy your football, or any other activities you may have planned.



2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Glad to know that your hubby is getting better.
Miss Nebraska is gorgeous!

Have a nice day, Melissa!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Veronica Lee. You have an awesome week.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!