Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun Photo Friday: Hamburger Cupcakes By Roundabouts



Hamburger cupcakes, gross right? No way, these are the most delicious hamburgers. I have been teaching my kids to cook cakes and cupcakes for sometime now. DJ reads the recipe, sets the stove, measures all the ingredients, and then they both share stirring responsibilities. At first it was very messy, now they are getting good at it. DJ has learned if you add just a dash more oil the product is much more moist and fluffy.


I was offered to review Roundabouts cupcake sleeves. Of course I said yes, and was excited to do so. The biggest and only obstacle was making the frosting to be close to the bun color on the cupcake sleeve. After some research I found you can make tan frosting with white, chocolate, and a touch of red food coloring. Mine was still not as light as the bun in the Roundabout, but it was close enough. You can use sesame seeds to make the seeds on the top of the bun as well. I knew no one in my house would eat them if I did that, so we have a seedless bun. The Roundabout cupcake wrap was super easy to apply. Just peel off the sticky end, wrap it around, and voila a super fancy cupcake ideal for any themed event you may have. They have 70 plus different designs, and I have to tell you the baby shower ones are incredibly cute. Some people even said they can remove the wrap, wash it and reuse it again. I love these, what a clever idea. To view all the different cupcakes sleeves they offer, simply click the highlighted link. Get your cupcake groove on with Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves.











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!