Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free Animal and Science Curriculum At The National Zoo

If your kids are like my kids, then they love animals. We frequent the National Zoo website often, to watch the live animal cams. While I was nosing around looking what else they have to offer I found free curriculum and lesson plans covering conservation, panda bears, grasslands, urban habitats, wetlands. The conservation program is done completely online, the others you download and print. Some are for younger children but a lot are geared towards older learners. I will be using the Giant Panda lesson for both kids next year, and DJ will be doing all of them as part of his Science curriculum. Let your kids visit the National Zoo website and watch the live cams. It is FREE! While your at it let them enjoy the video of the Red Panda, below, from the National Zoo. Enjoy and happy learning!






2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Thank you for posting this. I never knew about it. I think we will be getting a lot of use out of it.

Melissa said...

You're welcome. Have fun with them. I know we will.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!