Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finances Tight This Year? Kmart Offers An Awesome Layaway Plan



Click Here

Like many Americans, this year, finances are tight, and people are worried about Christmas this year. Lucky for all of us Kmart Lay-Away Kmart offers a awesome Layaway plan.

If you click the link, you can go and see if your local Kmart offers the layaway service. The closest one to me, is in Winter Springs, which is two hours away. I wish my local Gainesville, Kmart offered layaway, because I would use it for sure. Kmart is the only large retail store, that still offers a layaway service. Other stores like Walmart, have done away with it, for reasons I do not understand. If I could use the layaway service, I would put this cute Fur Real Friends Horse, on layaway for my daughter. She would absolutely love this, but I can not afford to fork over 300 dollars for it.

Layaway is simple, you pick the items you want, like the horse above. You take your items back to the Layaway desk. They ask you some basic information, you pay a small start up fee, to hold your items. You agree to make a payment at least every two weeks, and after 8 weeks, you pick your items up, take them home, wrap them, and put them under the tree. Simple, convenient, and a life saver in a touch economy. Of course you could use their Layaway service any time of the year, not just for Christmas. Right now, on their website they are offering 99 cent shipping, on toys, and free shipping on clothing. Maybe next year, I will get lucky, and the Kmart in Gainesville will offer a Layaway service. That would be awesome, especially I start shopping in August. Take advantage of this great oppurtunity, and check to see if your local Kmart offers the layaway service.

Post?slot_id=24703&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!