Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 14, 2008

The First People Parts 3, 4, and 5, Free Printable Fun, Technorati

I have added a whole bunch of people to my Technorati favorites. Every day I try to add more. If you have Technorati I would love to be on your favorites.

I found the cutest printables for Thanksgiving. Yesterday we did the Turkeys and they are sweet. Next week we will be doing the Pilgrim paper dolls. I can not tell you how cute they are. To get your free printables go to http://www.freeprintablefun.org and check out all her great stuff.

Today is more like a half day, because we really dont have a lot to do. We will be watching parts 3, 4 and 5 of the First People, about Native Americans. DJ will write a short review after. We were supposed to watch a Mars video, but my Tivo is not working. So it is a short day today. I hope everyone has a great weekend.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!