Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2008

Freebie Of The Day, New Store Promotion, Thanksgiving Themed Unit

I have three things to discuss this morning. Tomorrow there is no school, in celebration of Veterans Day. I will be looking for a lesson on Veterans Day, and hopefully adding it to Wednesdays lessons.

Todays Homeschool Freebie of the day, is an ebook about the Pilgrims. I have downloaded this to my computer, if you are interested in it, I can send it to you. If you want to sign up for the free newsletter go to www.HomeschoolFreebieOfTheDay.com and they will send you the freebies for free, every week. Here is a summary of the ebook Pilgrim Stories I -
From Old Homes to New (PDF ebook)

This week we are featuring this absolutely delightful
three part serialization of the story of the Pilgrims - perfect
for "read aloud" and sharing with the kids over the next
couple of weeks!
In Part One, we meet the Pilgrims and learn why they
were forced to leave their homes in search of a place they could
freely worship... a journey which had many false starts,
and eventually became a hazardous journey across
the ocean in hopes of reaching the "New World".
I probably will not use this for this year, but will be saving it for next years curriculum.

This weeks free themed unit, from www.schoolexpress.com>
is for a themed unit on Thanksgiving, we will be using this the week of Thanksgiving, when there is only two days of school. If you are interested in this themed unit, I can send it to you. If you go to school express website, you can sign up for their free newsletter, and they will send you a new free themed unit, every week.

I am having a sales promotion, for my Etsy store, at both blogs. For this blog, if you purchase 25 dollars of merchandise, before shipping, you will get a free Fisher Price learning computer, for children 9 months to 3 years. There is a picture of it above. The first person to contact me through this blog, verifying their purchase will win the free learning system. Go to my Etsy store, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466 and check out my inventory. This is a great way to cross two or more people, off of your Christmas list.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!