Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How To Write In Cursive, How To Draw A Christmas Tree

Tomorrow is our playgroup Christmas party, so there will be no lessons tomorrow. Both kids will be helping to clean, and prepare for company. So I have added a couple of cool videos that you might find helpful. First, does your child need to learn cursive writing? Are they a visual learner. Then you need the short video below, that they can watch someone actually writing the alphabet in cursive. Also to continue with our art theme, learn to draw a Christmas Tree, using the video shown. DJ will be doing the art class on Thursday. This is our last full week of school, before the Christmas break.





2 comments:

Tellie said...

I had to write a paragraph in cursive the other day and let's just say I had forgotten to how. So I made up my own rules (which is beyond sad I know). Thanks for the video! I now remember what a "F" looks like...and a "Q".

Melissa said...

Z, and Q are the ones that I have never been able to get quite right. It is funny how we develop our own style of writing, once we are out of grade school.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!