Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OMG Kind Of Day!


It is an OMG kind of day. OMG, or my gosh, can be something exciting, good, bad or all of any other combinations. So why is today an OMG day? I will tell you why.


1- My husband won the Superbowl for our Fantasy Football league OMG! He has not won the Superbowl since 1992, his very first year doing it OMG! I made it to the playoffs, but like a dummy I benched someone I should have played. Oh well next year.

2- It is almost 2010 OMG!!!!!

3- I will be starting something new for my jewelry blog, and it will entail one piece of jewelry being given away every single month OMG!!! Be sure to watch for it at http://www.melissasjewelryandgems.blogspot.com It will be started January 2nd. I hope it will help drive traffic, sales, and become a great business kind of model.

4- It was only 25 degrees here at my house in the Sunshine State OMG, and yes Anne I am freezing so don't laugh!!!!

5- Did you hear about the coach from Texas Tech that made one of his players stay locked in a closet for 3 hours, after suffering a concussion OMG!!! Maybe it should go under Oh My How Dumb, and Cruel. The boys father was a well known ESPN reporter, duh come on OMG!!!!

4 comments:

betchai said...

wow, congratulations to your hubby, and looking forward to the changes in your blog, may the new year bring you more success in business. 25 degrees, brrrrr.

Melissa said...

Thank you Betchai.

Femmepower said...

OMG!Happy new year, melissa! I love your OMG post.make it regular and i'll look forward to it everytime.=)

Melissa said...

Rochelle, I might just do that. I am certain there is something I could OMG about every week LOL. Happy New Year to you too!!

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!