Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, June 27, 2010

How To Paint Flowers

Caitlin and DJ really want to expand their art, and learning to paint skills. So every week I will be sharing a lesson that looks easy enough for them to learn, and then will incorporate them into the next school year for Art class. This one below is for a technique to make simple yet beautiful flowers. I do have to purchase a set of more sophisticated paint brushes than the ones we have, for them to expand their skills.

Tomorrow is our Homeschool evaluations. I will let you all know how it goes. Happy Sunday, everyone!



3 comments:

Rochelle@mom-says said...

Bianca and I could try this. I'm a frustrated artist,u know.lol!

Ebie said...

OMG, the tutorial is so easy. I learned water color and oil painting in my elementary years. I would like to rehash my skills.

Thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

My daughter loves to paint. She has taken a number of classes and she still paints on a regular basis. She uses mostly oils.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!