Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, June 27, 2010

How To Paint Flowers

Caitlin and DJ really want to expand their art, and learning to paint skills. So every week I will be sharing a lesson that looks easy enough for them to learn, and then will incorporate them into the next school year for Art class. This one below is for a technique to make simple yet beautiful flowers. I do have to purchase a set of more sophisticated paint brushes than the ones we have, for them to expand their skills.

Tomorrow is our Homeschool evaluations. I will let you all know how it goes. Happy Sunday, everyone!



3 comments:

Rochelle@mom-says said...

Bianca and I could try this. I'm a frustrated artist,u know.lol!

Ebie said...

OMG, the tutorial is so easy. I learned water color and oil painting in my elementary years. I would like to rehash my skills.

Thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

My daughter loves to paint. She has taken a number of classes and she still paints on a regular basis. She uses mostly oils.

Missy69 on Redbubble

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!