Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rent Books With Book Swim

This is so cool! I wondered why no one ever thought of this, someone did. You know how you can rent movies online from Netflix? Well now you can rent books to read, textbooks, or give gift cards to college students, and avid readers. There are four different plans you can sign up for the most affordable being $23.95 with three books being rented at a time. You can see how this would be very helpful to a college student, or homeschooler like me, who doesn't want to pay high prices for textbooks then have to figure out what to do with them after you are done with them. I love to read, but I am simply running out of room to store all the ones I buy, or that are given to me, so now I don't have to. I just send it back for someone else to rent. I do believe you can sell your used books, and textbooks to Book Swim as well. Be sure to read all the terms before you take any books home. No sense in being unaware of what is required of you to rent the books. We do have a local library that is fairly close to our home, but having only one car, and them cutting their hours of operation has made it nearly impossible for us to get to the library. I love this service, and I can not wait to give it a try. If you already use Book Swim, let us know how much you like it, or don't like it. Never buy a book again, rent it!! Click the button below to go to their website, and check it out.


3

4 comments:

Anne said...

It sounds like a good idea. I use our local library a lot. It is pretty small and doesn't have that many books but I can order the books online from other libraries and then go pick them up when they arrive at my library. I use it like Amazon but it doesn't cost me anything.

Melissa said...

Our library does off that service too, unfortunately it takes a long time to get books I may need, and I don't have the patience or time to wait for them. I guess this program would be really awesome for people who need textbooks and such for school, or research, in a certain amount of time.

Unknown said...

That's a very neat idea! They need something like that in Canada.

Melissa said...

They might ship to Canada, I am unsure of that.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!