Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Music For Kids On Activity TV

I love summertime! This is the time I get to blog about and share with all of you the fun and nifty sites I have found over the previous year. Some I get to incorporate in through the school year, and some sit on my favorites tab, and I forget about them until summertime. This fun site is all about different activities for your kids to do. There is music, trivia, making jewelry, magic, science, and tons of other things for you and your kids to enjoy. There is beginner, intermediate, and expert levels, and it is all free. Right now the featured activity is to make a submarine. I am not that crafty, so I think I will pick something a little bit simpler. But if you are crafty, and feeling brave check it out by clicking right here, and please share when you complete it, and let us all know what you think of the site.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!