Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Review Of Preggers By Therafirm



Before anyone congratulates me, I am not pregnant. I was asked to review Preggers compression hose, by Therafirm. Preggers was made by women for women, either pregnant or planning to be pregnant in the future? Why? Because compression hose can help improve circulation for both pregnant, and non pregnant women, thereby making your pregnancy easier.

Poor circulation can be the cause of varicose veins, sore achy legs, or even blood clots in the legs, none of which any woman wants. I was lucky when I was pregnant, with my two children, I did not get varicose veins. However, I did and still do, suffer from frequent leg cramps probably from being pregnant and not wearing compression hose.

So, what do I think of Preggers? I love them a lot. I put on the trouser socks in the morning, and wear them until around 2 when it starts to get really hot. I do find them uncomfortable when it is warm, but not from a fault of the product, but from my own body temperature. They come in different styles, sizes, and medium or high compression. I received a pair of trouser socks, and pantyhose. The pantyhose are very attractive and fit smoothly under my work clothes. Because I am on my feet a lot when I work, Preggers was perfect. I did not have the usual leg cramps and aches at the end of my shift. One thing I must add is you really need to know your proper size, and for the trouser socks measure from your ankle to your knee. The sizing comes according to the length of your ankle to your knee. Mine were just a little too long and I had to fold them over, which can be uncomfortable at times. So know your size and measurements. Give Preggers a try, and see what you think of them. I found their prices to be very affordable as well.

Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!