Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I am posting one day early, because I dont think I will be able to post tomorrow. So I would like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. The 4th has special meaning at our house. Not only is it the birth of our country, but the birth of my son, who will be 8. My husbands birthday is on the 5th, so we have a busy weekend. Tonight I work 11-7, Friday is grocery shopping and fireworks at night. Saturday, is the birthday parties, and back to work that night. So I have a busy couple of days coming up. I hope everyone has a very safe and very happy 4th of July. Happy Birthday to DJ, and Craig.

July 4th Comments
July 4th Comments ~ Myspace Comments

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!