Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sez Who, teams up with Entrecard, some controversy

Sez Who, and Entrecard have created a partnership, to help Entrecard members get more comments, and thereby more traffic to their blogs. I personally think this is a neat idea, and concept. I have read several posts today, some that are irritated with the whole idea. For me, it will not technically change how or when I comment. If they happen to have sez who, on their blog grea, if they dont, that is ok too. I only comment on things, I find interesting, or have some knowledge of. Like I visit a golf blog everyday. I have not one concept of golf, I still give him my visit, but dont comment unless something comes up that I know of. For my two blogs, melissas homeschool, and melissas jewelry and gemstone blog, if I find people commenting in order to just win more points I will delete the comments. I want people to comment on my topics that they are truly interested in, find interesting, or have knowledge of. The same as I would do for them. I think the Sez Who and Entrecard partnership, is a great thing, and will take some getting used to. Just like anything else that is new to us.

4 comments:

Hawksdomain said...

Just wanted to say very well said! Some of these negative reviews I read this morning really bugged me, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't all in a tizzy over this new concept! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, and hopefully it works out well for everyone.

Jena Isle said...

I totally agree with you. It is an extra bonus for those who leave comments on posts they find interesting.

On the other hand, I would not comment on a post that doesn't interest me. But the Sezwho points though had made me stop and read more on topics I wanted, than dropping on cards.

A discerning post.

Melissa said...

So in the long run, even if people dont comment, at least they are actually reading the post.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!